Discover Thrilling Treasure Hunts in Sydney
- fun filled journeys of clues, discovery, treasure & team building activities.
With over 1,000 treasure hunts conducted throughout Sydney and Melbourne, we are sure to impress!
Walk the plank directly from your Sydney office, Melbourne office or a famous iconic Sydney or Melbourne landmark.
Engaging fun treasure hunts with team activities are bound to make you laugh in and around Sydney Harbour.
Treasure Hunts – THRILL Team Building Activities
Treasure Hunt through the Historic Rocks Pubs, Sydney Harbour, Darling Harbour, Manly, Bondi, Coogee or Bronte Beach on foot or include water taxis to Sydney Harbour Islands!
What better way to build your team? Enjoy the experience of escaping convict cuffs, sampling fine beers at historic Rocks pubs like The Lord Nelson, The Australian, The Glenmore, The Orient, Fortune of War, Irish Mercantile and The Harbourview, whilst sharing the treasured moments that bond teams (ahoy!).
Escape Sydney corporate stress with a stroll through The Rocks, uncovering a REAL treasure chest.
Develop leadership, negotiation and team work by problem solving a clever and true Treasure Hunt mystery.
Be fun pirates and find treasures – CALL THRILL 02 9630 2222 or complete online enquiry.
THRILL Treasure Hunts engage your team in fun problem solving team building activities
Ideal for 10 treasure hunters and up to 1,000 Pirates and aspiring Jack Sparrows.
Perfect for conference groups, corporate team building and social groups.
Treasure hunt team building activities are low in physicality yet high in fun and engaging team building activities for your teams.
Excellent fun, suitable for everyone for all abilities and ages!
Treasure Hunts – THRILL Team Building Events
Treasure Hunts with a fun twist are launched, facilitated and wrapped up by professional team building facilitators with character!
- Pirate Treasure Hunts - Thrill supplies Captains Tri-Corn hats, Cutlasses & Team Coordinated Bandanas
- Convict Escape Treasure Hunts - Be dressed down for the occasion, in convict clobber
- Captains Haul and Bounty in a Real Locked and secured Treasure Chest
- Historic Tall Ships and Sailing Treasure Hunts on Sydney Harbour
- Water Taxi Treasure Hunt Islands exploring the coves and inlets of Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Harbour Island Treasure Hunts
- Escape Cockatoo Island Treasure Hunt
- Mermaid Treasure Hunts snorkel or dive the waters off Sydney Harbour in search of treasures
- Hunter Valley Treasure Hunts discover the treasure among the vineyards
- Melbourne Treasure Hunt reveal the hidden treasure in the city
- Davey Jones’ locker treasure hunts – locked away, these treasure hunts are for serious souls
- Surfing Elephants Treasure Hunts – if you find one of these let us know!!!!
THRILL can supply all props, caps, tri corn hats, cutlasses, and everything you need to make this fun team building activity a winning success!
2-3 hours is ideal for fun and exciting THRILL Treasure Hunts in Sydney or The Rocks.
Experts in custom designing treasure hunts for any location with clever and cryptic treasure hunt clues, treasure hunt games, sensational treasure hunt ideas.
An emphasis on discovering what is unique to the area and engaging everyone in your team to collaborate, discover and uncover the treasure!
If you are looking for a Treasure Hunt Christmas Celebration, St Patrick’s Day Celebration, Hen’s Celebration or you are looking for a unique team building activity customised just for you, then THRILL has the solution.
Thrill provides highly engaging, facilitated & professional team building solutions.
Thrill does not provide do it yourself Treasure Hunting Kits or Scavenger Hunts i.e. where the clues and /or details are emailed out and then you have to try and decipher how to use them.
Enjoy the THRILL of your Treasure Hunt at your choice of location:
Sydney, The Rocks Treasure Hunts, Darling Harbour, Manly Treasures
& Customised Treasure Hunts that deliver the bounty everywhere!
Treasure Hunts – THRILL Team Building Games
- The Rocks Treasure Hunt Discovery
- Darling Harbour Treasure Hunt Dash
- Cockatoo Island Treasure Hunt Escape
- Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunt for lost Gold Medals
- Coogee Beach Treasures
- Bondi Beach Rescue Treasure Hunt
- Manly Beach Treasure Hunt Mayhem
- Blue Mountains Treasure Hunt Adventurers and Explorers
- Hunter Valley Treasure Hunts complimented with Wine Tasting at The Cellar Doors
- Southern Highlands, Berrima Bushrangers & Bowral Treasure Hunts
Treasure Hunt Sydney The Rocks Transport Options:
- Most corporate clients and companies select walking Treasure Hunts.
Your Treasure Hunt can include -
- Water Taxis or
- Jet Boats to travel across Sydney Harbour,
- Visiting Sydney’s Islands in style aboard Yellow Water Taxis or Water Limousines.
Uniting Care Team Building Treasure Hunts
“Thanks for the enthusiastic way in which you facilitated our session and for the connections to our work and Journey forward. Your skill was appreciated by the team and we look forward to our next encounter”
Goodman Fielder Team Building Treasure Hunts
“Thank you to the Thrill Team for a fabulous afternoon doing a Treasure Hunt through the Rocks area. We had delegates from nine countries throughout the Asia Pacific region, it was a fabulous way to see Historical Sydney doing something that everyone enjoyed across cultures, even the locals visited places that they had never been to before. Thank you for a fun filled event.”
Macquarie Partners Team Building Treasure Hunts
‘We were very satisfied with the Treasure Hunt program. Many people said ‘I could not have done it on my own’ – a convincing comment that showed it was possible to work through as a team.
The program exercised and improved our team work skills and we had fun while doing so. The excitement of retrieving clues, unscrambling the mystery word and solving the code on the lock. Challenging, achievable and competitive yet fun’. The whole event was great!
NASPO team building treasure hunt event
“Normally I dread team sports, however thoroughly enjoyed the Thrill Treasure Hunt and got to see parts of the Rocks, gaining an insight into our history”.
Quality Team Building Treasure Hunts revealing the history,
mystery and intrigues within Sydney and Melbourne with real treasure chests.
- Discover and open a real treasure chest filled with bounty with a clever twist ending.
- Fun engaging, excellent quality team building activity treasure hunts.
- Ideal corporate team building experiences.
- Develop team camaraderie, searching for hidden treasures and hidden Holy Grail.
- Integrate new teams.
- Get to know each other better, share the Experience.
- Motivational team building activities inspiring teams to achieve goals
SYDNEY HARBOUR ROCKS team building activity Treasure Hunts!
Treasure Hunts – THRILL Fun Team Building
Chisel your team’s mark in Sydney’s History.
An exciting and terrific fun team building treasure hunt in The Rocks with a difference.
Land based or combined with crossings of Sydney Harbour by water taxi or thrilling jet boats!
Perfect for team building, staff motivation, conference breakers, or to kick off Sydney team celebrations and Christmas party events.
Our professional coordinator briefs your crew to engage in a Sydney Harbour Rocks Treasure Hunt.
Start from your Offices, Conference venue, restaurant, cafe, Pub or straight on to The Rocks.
Then set off bonding on an exciting quest, challenging resourcefulness to discover the locked Treasure Chest, hidden in the heart of the Rocks.
The Treasure Chest is filled with your engraved Holy Grail trophy and other secret goodies (like chocolates and bounty).
Decipher cryptic messages and overcome a variety of fun team challenges, interactive team activities whilst searching for letters, symbols and decoding messages.
En-route on your Sydney Harbour Rocks Treasure Hunt team crews may be bailed up to:-
- Escape a convict Chain Gang for a clue or two.
- Investigate historic Rocks buildings and docksides
- Imbibe & explode myths at Sydney’s historic Rocks pubs: The Australian, The Glenmore, The Fortune of War, The Orient, The Hero Of Waterloo…
- Perform a Shoot-out at The Australian
- Rock on by The Orient,
- Bribe The Lord Nelson
- Beware of smugglers and tales of tunnels in the Hero of Waterloo
- Enjoy the Harbour View hotel and rooftop views from the Glenmore Hotel.
Team roles are rotated at each treasure Hunt checkpoint ensuring equal input.
Ultimately a real treasure chest will be found through team tactics of strategy and wits.
Treasure Hunts – THRILL Corporate Team Building
CONFIDENTIAL and SECRET.
The real twist – once our secret stashed treasure chest is located, all teams reconvene to have a chance of unlocking the treasure hunt bounty-can combined with a celebratory fun team building dinner or awards ceremony.
A winning combination!!!!!
Key Treasure Hunt Outcomes:-
Improved communication, role sharing, develop problem solving skills, increased cooperation.
The focus of your team’s Treasure Hunt is customised to your organisation’s requirements.
Blue Mountains Treasure Hunts
Hunting for exciting fun and adventurous team building activities in the Blue Mountains?
Enjoy brilliant breakaway team building activities for Blue Mountain’s conferences.
Filled with exciting fun treasure hunting around Katoomba, Echo Point, Leura.
Kick off from Lillianfels, The Fairmont Resort or any of the exceptional Blue Mountains accommodation and conference venues.
Blue Mountains Treasure Hunt team building activities are specifically developed for conference break outs from Lilianfels Resort, Echoes, The Fairmont Resort, The Carrington Katoomba and The Blue Mountains Heritage Lodge. If golf is your handicap THRILL blends team building golfing and treasure hunts.
Manly Beaches Treasure Hunt – From Manly Wharf, The Skiff Club, who knows, you may even see fairy Penguins!
Coogee Beach Treasure Hunt with sand sculpting on the beach and visiting the Bali remembrance sculpture on Dolphin Point.
Bondi Beach Treasure Hunts takes in budgie Smugglers Cove, Speedos, Nicks Bar n Grill, Deep Fried Ice Cream, Bondi Ice Bergs and Sculptures by The Sea.
Conferencing break out and Ice Breaker activities in Manly is a breeze with THRILL staff living 7 miles from Sydney and 1000 miles from care, on Sydney’s seaside beach escape.
Thrill Treasure Hunt captains engage teams, providing a fun and flexible program with a dash of piracy on the sands of Manly Beach.
Romp through Manly Corso, Visit Manly Aquarium, Manly Wharf and the Manly Bavarian Bier Cafe or for the stylish treasure hunter-the Manly Wine Bar.
Manly Mayhem Treasure Hunts ensure excellent team building fun, whilst developing team skills of cooperation, communication and trust.
Ideal to compliment Manly conferences with superb team building exercise activities at The Manly Sebel and Manly Pacific, Manly Quarantine Station (Q station) or from the Northern Beaches Newport Mirage.
TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY Treasure Hunts
Arghhhh me hearties!
September 19th every year is International “Talk Like A Pirate Day”!
Join pirate pretenders worldwide.
In talking, plundering and swashing your buckles on a great pirate treasure hunt in Sydney Harbour by The Rocks.