Furniture for Families is an opportunity for corporate groups and businesses to build better teams whilst building furniture.
THRILL continuously creates and develops new team building programs for corporations and businesses to support, inter link and in this case build community relationships.
Furniture For Familes – THRILL Corporate Social Responsibility Team Building
Creating a positive difference in the lives of families that need support.
Furniture for Families team building is a corporate socially responsible (CSR) educational activity.
THRILL facilitates the team building processes whilst teams cooperatively problem solve, communicate and build essential furniture items for families identifed in need.
Recently THRILL and AB Mauri have been building furniture for families affected by floods in Brisbane.
From 10 participants to large group team building events of 500 delegates!
All abilities, all ages, customised for off sites & building to a worthy cause.
Corporate companies and businesses requiring specialised team building services, where the results make a positive impact in the community.
A new team building activity idea which is original in concept, is personally rewarding and uses sustainable quality materials.
Professional THRILL staff facilitate the team building processes.
Skilled furniture builders and ancillary staff instruct building furniture.
All building tools, equipment, and materials.
Select a desired charity to have in attendance to receive the furniture
Have THRILL deliver the furniture to your selected charity with personalised donation cards created by your team.
Furniture For Families – THRILL Corporate Team Building
1-3hr team building packages or half day conference team building activity.
All Locations; Business or Corporate Offices, Warehouses, Parks, Resorts, Conference Centres, Conference Venues, Meeting Halls, Convention Centres.
Corporate Socially Responsible Team Building activities available throughout Sydney, Melbourne and Australia.
Teams nominate the desired furniture for houses that they wish to build: Cupboards, Shelving Units, Cabinets, Beds, Children’s Desks + Chairs, Tables, Dining Room Sets, Bedside units, Wardrobes, Chairs, Bookshelves, Coffee Tables, TV Cabinets…
THRILL works with many charities that directly support local communities and families. Including Salvation Army, Red Cross, Barnados, Life Start, Randwick Children’s Hospital, Mission Australia…
THRILL matches team building outcomes, values, behaviours, culture, leadership and activities that will inspire and motivate your staff.
Sample Furniture For Families Team Building – SAMPLE ITINERARY
* GET SET- Furniture for Families is specifically designed to take your team through a series of fun challenges rewarded with flat packed furniture building materials and tools.
* ICE BREAKERS- Teams complete their first challenge – informing teams and readying for furniture building activities. During the build up, the ice breakers (and special guests / Key note speakers) activities are designed to match and focus on the specific outcomes and objectives.
* TOOLS AT THE READY – Time to build the furniture; strategic planning, preparation, design and building. Teams utilise materials provided to build the furniture that they are provided, taking exceptional care to ensure no bolts, screws or joiners left over!
* PUT TO THE TEST – Furniture is then put to the test to ensure alignment, stability, rigidity, reliability and sturdiness.
* GIFTING CEREMONY- Teams gift their creations to a worthy cause or charity. Many families live day to day without the essentials like a bed to sleep in, cupboards to put their possessions. Businesses and their staff realise the reality of how building furniture for families can make a difference!
* ALTERNATE OPTIONS – Have a charity in attendance to receive the furniture, or
THRILL can organise to have the furniture picked up and delivered.
Furniture For Families – Team Building Activities
Furniture For Families Team Building OUTCOMES
- Furniture for Families team building benefits teams, families, communities and reinforces a caring culture, harnessing the strengths of teams building together.
- Effective communication, understanding of the role of leadership in forward planning.
- Working together and accomplishing a shared goal.
- Problem solving collaboratively.
- Decision making effectively, where the results are immediately visible and tangible.
- Positive experience of team building success!
- Reward of building for a worthy cause.
THRILL furniture for families team building activities are adapted to suit all locations.
This can even be at your offices and directly transported to an identified family or Charity.
Furniture for families team building training programs start with interactive team games and a situational analysis where teams gain a snap shot on how their input makes an impact in the families lives who receive the furniture.
Flat Packed furniture is then distributed to the teams to assemble. Teams are organised on the basis of skills, provided with the necessary instruction and tools with Thrill staff on hand to guide teams through the steps to build quality furniture.
Team members become specialists in alignment, corner fittings, runners and are rotated throughout the other teams to act as co-instructions sharing their knowledge. The final minutes are organised as a united activity, Quality Controlling and inspecting the furniture, ensuring terrific build and alignment under the guidance of THRILL building staff.
We encourage you to call THRILL head office 02 9630 2222 to discuss and customise your Furniture For Families team building needs.