Team Build-a-Bike for Children’s Charities – be CSR minded.
Corporate Social Responsibility & The Gift of Giving is an empowering reward!
This week THRILL in coordination with THEISS and AGL are building 25 children’s bikes in Sydney.
Build A Bike for children’s charities provides kids bikes to charities for free!
Socially Responsible team building ensures that Children’s charity organisations are supported and businesses receive meaningful team building activities.
The bikes are built by business and corporate teams in a quality driven facilitated team building process that is engaging suited to all participants regardless of skill and fun!
There has never been a better time to build a bike as a gift for a deserving child, whilst promoting ecologically friendly transport and a sustainable healthy lifestyles for growing kids.
Experience fun team building activities either indoors and outdoors throughout Australia whilst building quality bikes for a worthy cause.
The children’s bikes are of good quality and proudly assembled by teams under the supervision of our bicycle mechanics and facilitators who teach teams the skills of making flat packed into excellent and safe bikes ready to ride away.
Thrill ensure a 3 step inspection process of the bikes, making final adjustments before the bikes are received by the children, are donated or delivered to a selected children’s charity.
THRILL ensures children’s bikes are:
- Built to an exceptional standard and safety.
Build A Bike – THRILL Corporate Social Responsibility Team Building
- THRILL Bike Mechanics facilitate the team building and quality control the bikes production process.
- Professional bicycle tools and Park stands provided.
- Thrill Build-a-Bike provides charities and disadvantaged children with excellent quality bikes.
- These Bikes are built to last.
- Build SMART: Suitable bikes, Mechanically Tested, Always quality controlled, Reliable & Terrific fun!
Build a Bike for Children’s Charity is a CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility team building program.
Including Community involvement in the act of giving!
Integrated outcomes from a professionally developed and delivered team building program.
The image to the right is of a delighted corporate group donating the bikes to Kids Wish which they built along an Amazing Race journey finishing at The Chifley.
Building a Bike for Tykes is a Suitable for Team Building Activities and Events for Conferences and as a stand alone program.
- As a team building activity for community minded corporate and business groups.
- Ideal for both small and large corporate group events and activities.
- From small teams of 10 – team building outcomes focussed on.
- Through to 1,000′s of participants all building bikes at the same time as a major and spectacular event.
THRILL’s largest team building bikes group of 800 built 78 children’s bikes in Sydney at Luna Park as a Team Building Exercise & reward for a leading Australian Bank in a record 1.5hrs. With every bike tested and inspected before being trucked to Barnado’s – The Children’s Charity regional locations. At the regional centres the kids are presented with the bike and a ASA approved standards helmet.
Build a Bike for Kids;
The built bikes are donated to the Children’s Charity with Children in attendance to receive the bikes:
- Professional Facilitator/s & Cycle Mechanic
- Quality Bike Tools, Pumps, Equipment and Spares
- Fantastic adjusted and correctly sized Children’s Bikes Supplied
- Australian standards approved Multi-Adjustable Children’s Helmets.
Build A Bike – THRILL Team Building Activities
- THRILL teaches bike safety skills & correctly fits children with quality bikes & helmets.
Please help build and put a smile on a child’s face while building an impressive kids bike.
The bike giveaway presentation with children present is brilliant.
THRILL can organise a children’s charity in attendance or your organisation can select a suitable charity.
THRILL has partnered with the following children’s charities to receive suitable bikes:
- Oz Child
- The Salvation Army
- The Smith Family
- Stewart House
- Life Start
- Camp Quality
- Kidz Wish
- Wesley Mission
- Dalmar House…… and many more.
We ensure the bikes are received by children who are especially thrilled to receive the bikes.
Building Bikes as a team building exercise can be fast but is best as a team development program.
We recommend 1 hour minimum, but ideally 2-4 hrs for bike team building activities.
Mixed with fun games to create energy and get pumping with excitement!
We ensure it is a successful and professionally delivered program.
THRILL Build A Bike for childen’s charities team building is available throughout all locations in Australia;
- Sydney at all offices, conference Centres – we have several bike shops that are accessed for smaller scale bike building activities.
- Brisbane Bike Building next to the Brisbane River
- Gold Coast Bike Building at resorts
- Melbourne Bike Building
- ACT Canberra Bike Building for children charities
- Contact the bike building staff at THRILL to discuss your event or team building requirements.
Reckitt Benckiser Reports on their THRILL Build a Bike Team Building Event at Lilianfels in the Blue Mountains.
Donating Children’s bikes to the Lifestart Children’s Charity.
- Rate the Program overall: 100%
- Level of Satisfaction: 100%
- Rate the Quality of coordinator: 100%
- Support Staff: 100%
Build A Bike – a harmonious +ve Team Building Exercise
Testimonial of your Build A Bike for Children’s Charity team building event by THRILL:
“This program was very inspiring, the team were only advised the purpose of the team building 1 hour before kickoff and were keen to get into the spirit of doing something for charity. The most rewarding was knowing the bikes were going to be given to kids with disabilities, the card making was an extra incentive as it put the marketing team into a very competitive mood, wanting to outdo one another. The bike race at the end was the icing on the cake, it warmed everyone up and we became one team in the end with a common goal, have fun!”
Why did you choose the THRILL Build a Bike team building program for your team?
A: Something different from the usual events we have done in the past, and the end result was giving to a charity, something tangible that we could all see and feel at the end of the day.
Did the Build A Bike Team Building program meet and or exceed your requirements?
A: Most Definitely.
Which part of the Build A Bike Team Building Program was your teams favourite, Why?
A: The finished product, and the competitive edge to see who won with the best assembled bike.
THRILL Team Building Events would like to thank VEDA, CBA, FOXTEL, CANON, AMP, St Jude Medical, Reckitt & Benckiser for their extra special team efforts in Building Bikes with THRILL for Children’s Charities recently.
Discuss your next corporate socially responsible CSR team building & develop community team building events with the professional team from THRILL in Sydney & Melbourne.
Phone: 02 9630 2222
THRILL provides excellent bicycle team building ideas and team building games with corporate social responsibility, sustainability and local community involvement.
Recently THRILL has facilitated AMP team building build a bike for the Smith family at Taronga Zoo, CBA team building build a children’s bikes for Stuart House at Sydney’s Novotel, Building 78 Children’s bikes at Luna Park Sydney & Employers Mutual Build a Bike in the Sydney Offices for Barnardos.
HOW IS THRILL BUILD A BIKE ACCOMPLISHED? Professionally!
- Select the timing & location – Minimum time is 1hr to assemble and present bikes.
- Nominate Children’s Charity & Age – Each quality bike is provided with an Australians Standards Approved Children’s Multi-Adjustable Bicycle Helmet.
Bikes are delivered by THRILL to your selected charity organisation, where teams can present the bikes or have Children receive the gifted bikes directly. An emotional and rewarding accomplishment.
DETERMINE THE RIGHT OUTCOME FOR YOUR TEAM:
- Build Bikes for Kids: Facilitated, supervised & encouraged by bicycle mechanics for quality results.
- A series of facilitated team building activity challenges to accomplish in order to receive the parts and professional tools necessary to build a child’s bike.
- Including making special gift cards for the recipient Children. A great creative concept.
- Challenges can be incorporated or a journey to checkpoints with puzzles to solve, codes to decipher and secrets to unlock in order to acquire the resources part by part to build a bicycle.
- Programs facilitated indoors or along a journey in order to accomplish the goal – a terrific and well built bike!
- Engaging both mind and corporate body to enjoy worthwhile results with tremendous results.
Build A Bike – THRILL Corporate Team Building
- Facilitated Brainstorming
- Planning & Problem Solving
- Communicating effectively as a team
- Collaborate efficiently
- Identifying and utilising strengths of team members
- Incorporating & developing unique talents, passions and skills.
- Have teams work together, accomplishing more for the community in which we live.
- Enjoying excellent fun in a worthwhile team building process.
- Timings from 2-4hrs to suit requirements in conference entrees, outdoors or board rooms.
BUILD A BIKE TEAM BUILDING – Sample Program
(customised & aligned to suit your team building goals).
- Fun Team Building Ice Breakers – Team members learn about each other and themselves in fun fast-paced games designed to organise your team into bike building groups.
- Clues and challenges are presented for teams to overcome and collect Build-a-Bike Bike Parts.
- Activities can lead teams outdoors, or complete the build a bike team building activities indoors.
- As teams solve clues or completes activities, they acquire necessary materials and tools to build their bike.
- Groups discover that in order to succeed, they are not competing with each other, but with limited resources.
- Negotiating to acquire the correct parts can be incorporated in the team building design.
- At the conclusion of the Build a Bike team event THRILL team bicycle mechanics inspect and assist in adjusting the bikes ready to ride.
- Teams present their Quality Control inspected bicycles to children in need from a selected children’s charity.
eg: Unicef, Make A Wish, Stuart House, Save The Children, Starlight Foundation, Red Kite, Smith Family, Salvation Army, Barnardos, Camp Quality or Red Cross…
A brilliant & responsible team building choice!
Mix n Match any selection of THRILL Team Building Activities ie:
Build-A-Bike Amazing Race powerful team building experiences
Build a Bike Treasure Hunt mystery team building work shops
Build a Bike Creating a Team Culture for Success
Build a Bike Team Building for Corporate Social Responsibility
Bike Building Leadership Development for empowering teams
Furniture For Families – Teams building furniture for families in need, crisis or economically disadvantaged.