THRILL Team Events provides a complete range of corporate team building conference escape packages which combine conferencing, team building and activities unique to the Blue Mountains.
The Blue Mountains – located 60 minutes west of Sydney City along the M4 is an exceptional team building activities and events destination.
Select between Blue Mountains best indoor team building activities or outdoor adventure activities, abseiling, rockclimbing, mountain biking, caving, bushwalking.
Echo Point, Three Sisters, Scenic Railway or Scenic Cable way. Award winning conference venues ideal for team building. Lilianfels, Palaise, Carrington or Hydro Magestic.
THRILL Team Events custom design Blue Mountains Team Building Amazing Races, Blue Mountains Team Development Treasure Hunts, Blue Mountains Team Bonding Survivor Challenges and team adventure activities.
- Thrilling canyoning experiences, wet n wild waterfall abseils.
- Inspirational and motivational personal achievements of abseils.
- Paddle canoes, kayaks or rafts in Blue Mountains water surrounding Wentworth Falls, Leura and Katoomba.
- Raft the Olympic White Water stadium facilities at Penrith International Regatta Centre.
- Experience the tastes of Leura, Katoomba and Blackheath.
- Journey into the Aboriginal history and heritage of the area.
- Enjoy a round of team building golf on a selection of fine Blue Mountains Golf courses.
A Blue Mountains Amazing Race can see your teams descending cliffs, enjoying the Thrill of the Scenic Railway and Sceniscender, Mountain Biking Blue Mountains Trails.
For the more adventurous – Abseiling, kayaking, rafting, bushwalks and canoeing.
Visit Echo Point and The Three Sisters on a Treasure Hunt from Katoomba or Leura. Experience unique specialty shops, antiques, eateries experiencing history in the making.
Blue Mountains Survivor Fun Team Building Challenges – Essential to all conferencing is escaping the conference room to experience the environment. Facilitated Blue Mountains team building, leadership development programs and team bonding adventure experiences that invigorates and re-rejuvenates.
Blue Mountains CHRISTMAS Conferencing!
Bring in the New Year with your team in The Blue Mountains. Festivities and exceptional indoor team building fun activities. Giant Pictionary, Team Scrabble, Spicks n Specks, Trivia, Evening Entertainment, Karaoke. Picture your team, Dance, Martial Arts, peaceful environmental interpretative bushwalks.
Blue Mountains Resorts and Conference Centres
- Team Building Venue Contact List
- Old Leura Dairy, Leura, Blue Mountains. Phone (02) 4868 3566.
- Lilianfels Hotel, Echo Point, Katoomba Blue Mountains. Phone (02) 4868 3566
- Carrington Hotel, Katoomba Blue Mountains. Phone (02) 4861 1277
Blue Mountains, Mountain Heritage Lodge